Do you want to lose weight, but need specific meal plans and a grocery list? Are you too busy to cook, but don’t want to spend a fortune on restaurant meals or fall in to the trap of fast foods?
I can help you get healthier by lowering your blood sugar, lowering your cholesterol, controlling your blood pressure, and losing weight. Together, we develop customized menus to meet your specific goals: meals and snacks, lunch on the go, and restaurant meals with your favorite healthy foods. Choose from four different menu lengths.
Individual 1-on-1 sessions, with your nutritional coach, to determine body fat composition (bioimpedance), nutrition evaluation of your strengths to optimize your nutrition based on your height, weight, age, gender, and activity level.
Follow up visits focus on learning label reading, restaurant selections, shopping tips, and recipes to meet your goals.
• Do you want to look leaner? Find out how many calories you need and what type of exercise will help you achieve your goal.
• Have a quick question or you read something on the internet and an expert opinion? Contact the Registered Dietitian via email or phone 5 times a month.
• Having problems losing weight? The MedGem is a simple 10-20 minute test where you breathe into a hand held machine to determine how many calories you burn at rest.
• How much protein, carbohydrates, fat and vitamins you need to be healthy? We develop a customized and detailed plan for you.
• Medical Nutrition Therapy for a medical condition as referred by your doctor. Note: Chronic kidney disease not included in this item.
• Bring a nutrition seminar to your work-site and help your employees learn how easy it is to improve their health. Specific topics can be developed for your company - $200.